1Br/1B Pool View Pineapple Palm #2D
Bed: 1 King Bed
Size: 930 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 1-4 Persons
Location: Second Floor
- King Size Bed with Jamison Bedding (400 Thread Count Sheets)
- Hypo allergenic linens available upon request
- Flat Screen TV
- Jetted Whirlpool Tub/Shower Combo
- Vanity with Ample Counter Space
- Personal Care Amenities (Kleenex, Toilet Tissue, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion & Soap)
- 37″ Flat Screen TV
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Eat-in Ready with Table & Chairs
- Screened Patio/Lanai with Pool View
- Honey-Glazed Hickory Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Full Size Appliances
- French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Glass Cooktop Stove/Oven
- Dishwasher (soap included)
- 8-10 Cup Coffee Maker
- Toaster & Blender
- Cooking Supplies (Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils, BBQ Utensils)
- Baking Supplies (Pie Plate, Cookie Sheet, Casserole Dishes)
- Kitchen Utensils (Silverware, Dishware, Drinking Glasses, Wine Glasses, Cork Screw, Plastic Glasses)
SELF CATERING UNIT
We provide these basic kitchen necessities: regular/decaf coffee, coffee filters, English breakfast tea bags, sugar & sugar-free sweetener, non-dairy cream packets, and salt & pepper. All the comforts of home! Just bring your food and beverages. We do not serve any meals.
- FREE WI-FI
- HD DirecTV with premium channels & Blu-ray Player
- Towel Exchange 6 days a week (not on Sunday or Holidays)
- Private Gas Heated Swimming Pool with Therapy Jets
- Gas Grills, Gazebo and Fire Pit
- Coin Operated Laundry On Site
- Designated Off Street Parking
- All units at the Siesta Palms by the Beach are Non-Smoking
- No Pets are allowed
- 5-night minimum stay required
- 7-night minimum stay required “In Season” with Fri. to Fri. or Sat. to Sat. arrival/departure.
- 7-night minimum stay required for Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Christmas/New Year’s).
Welcome to the Siesta Palms by the Beach…where we invite you to relax, unwind and enjoy our casual way of life! Owned and operated on site by the Koch Family since 1979 (we are not an investor owned property). Our Tropical Beach Get-away offers condos just yards from the powdery-white sands of Crescent Beach/Siesta Beach at Point of Rocks, recently named the Best Beach in America. With no busy streets to cross, it is a short leisurely 200 yard stroll to the Gulf of Mexico and to Point of Rocks, the best snorkeling beach on the Key.
Siesta Palms by the Beach features a private gas heated swimming pool with therapy jets that is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, a water fall and mature palm trees. The pool area also features an outdoor shower to rinse off from the beach. All of our guests are able to utilize the pool, lounging area, covered tables and chairs, gas grills, gazebo, fire pit, and the coin operated laundry facilities that are all on site. We even provide the detergent and softener. Each unit also has designated off street parking.
Our pool derives chlorination from household salt so you will not experience the red eyes, dry skin and bleached swim suits that occurs with regularly chlorinated pools. We also catalytically convert our water supply to remove all of the hardness so your towels and sheets are delightfully soft to the touch (especially if you have had a little too much sun). It also makes your shower much more refreshing.
To respect our guests’ privacy, we do not offer daily housekeeping services. Housekeeping is available for an additional fee with 24 hours advance notice required.
Siesta Palms by the Beach is within walking distance to several restaurants, shops and night spots yet very quiet and low-key. We are located 2.5 miles south of Siesta Key Village. There are Free Taxi services on Siesta Key – tips only as well as a free Trolley service on the key.
Bicycle, kayak, paddle board and scooter rentals may be arranged through Siesta Sports Rentals which is located within walking distance of our facilities. Fishing charters, boat rentals, wave runner rentals, and para-sailing may be arranged nearby. Sarasota has many golf courses to choose from for all skill levels. Tennis courts are located at the Siesta Key Public Beach just a mile north on the Key.
Local points of interest include but are not limited to, the Myakka River State Park, Historic Spanish Point, Mote Marine Aquarium, Ringling Museum, Sarasota Classic Car Museum and Selby Botanical Gardens.